The LPA Elementary site renovations included three areas of addition and demolition including the razing of the original 1922 school building. The first phase included a five classroom addition with renovations to an adjacent existing shop/classroom area for another classroom, computer instruction, special education rooms and facility toilets.
During the second phase the original three story school building was taken down and a mechanical infill addition added. All HVAC, electrical and technology service infrastructure was transferred from their old building location to the addition. Electrical services upgrades were made and new boilers put in place with both systems tied back to existing distribution lines to new additions and the remaining existing facility.
- Location: Lake Park, MN
- Category: Education